The Alliance Française boasts a board of about ten teachers. We welcome French native teachers as well as Maltese teachers, all highly qualified to teach French as a foreign language. Our young and dynamic teachers meet the high standards required by our institution. We ensure the quality of our courses by providing regular training sessions, both with local trainers and foreign experts in the field of teaching French as a Foreign Language.
The direction of the Alliance Française Malte-Méditerranée
The board of directors
The Board of directors decides and plans the main policies of the Alliance. It is composed of six to ten members, elected every two years by the members of the Alliance Française de Malte-Méditerranée.
Board of Directors :
President – Mr. Stéphane Croce
Vice-President – Mr. Pierre Bigot
Treasurer – Mr. Reece Delia
Vice-Treasurer – Mr. David Vallée
Throughout the year, the Alliance Française de Malte-Méditerranée welcomes several interns, gathered according to their specialisations.
• Teaching: to offer the future teachers of French our know-how and help them achieve the excellence for which we thrive
• Administration: to ensure the smooth running of the Alliance and an impeccable
organization of our courses
• Culture-communication: to inform of the Alliance’s news, to share contents on social networks, and to organize new cultural events
• Digital: to make our website clearer and to make it easy to find all the information you need
• Media library: to welcome and advise our members in our media library.