Hike and write!
Given the rising temperatures and a 40°C forecast for next weekend, the Hike & Write event has been postponed. We will propose again this event after the summer when hiking will be more enjoyable. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to meeting you soon.
Hike and write! Do you want to (re)discover the north of Malta while practising your French? The Alliance Française invites you to a hike and creative writing workshop on the theme of the sea with the French author and teacher Maëlle Audric.
This event is organised for the Respire Festival, in collaboration with the French Embassy in Malta and Din l-Art Helwa, an association that aims at heritage conservation in Malta.
- Meeting Point : Munchies restaurant, Mellieha Bay at 10 am
- Start of the hike : 10:15 am
- Hike from the Red Tower to the White Tower
- Lunch at 11:45am
- Creative writing workshop: 1:00pm from 2:00pm
- After the workshop, we propose you to go for a swim at the beach of the White Tower!
Minimum A2 level
For those who don’t want to attend the workshop, you will be able to enjoy a beautiful hike in the north of the island!
Don’t forget your picnic, water, cap, sun cream and swimsuit !
Follow us on social media to be the first to know about next year’s screenings!